In addition, we mediate contacts between companies and the business sector, on the one hand, and CTU students, on the other. We provide all our services free-of-charge for CTU students, and also for CTU graduates for a period of three years after graduating.
WE ARE UNIQUE IN THE CZECH REPUBLIC
- in our collaboration with companies such as Hewlett-Packard, Accenture, Ernst&Young, McKinsey, Škoda Auto, Linet, Skanska, ČEPS, Tesco Stores, and many others.
- in the lecturers in our seminars – they are experienced specialists who also work as seminar leaders for international companies.
- in organising the Mentoring Programme – a unique programme at CTU that offers students an insight into the workplace. Students have a superb opportunity to get in touch with leading experts and managers from Czech and international companies, and thus broaden their view of the job market in their field of study.
- in the EconTech Project – a joint project of CTU and the University of Economics in Prague. Students from both universities learn how to collaborate and work in teams by working together on case studies set by Czech and international companies participating in the project.
WE ARE PROUD OF
- more than 2,000 students and recent graduates who have used our services since 2006.
- more than 150 soft skills and personal development seminars that we have organized.
- individual careers advice with company HR managers.
- our close collaboration with student organisations.
- our library of books on soft skills, management skills and personal development.
- sending information to students on a regular basis.
- our website www.kariernicentrum.cz